MESOPEEL ARGILAC MASK
Vial of 60 ml
Argilac Peel (Arginine & Lactic Acid Peel) - superficial chemical peeling
- L-Arginine 30%
- Lactic Acid 20%
- Niacinamide 5%
- Acetyl exapeptide-49 2%
- PH of this peel to 5.5 / 6.5
Peeling formulated based on arginine and lactic acid. Arginine is an amino acid derived from Fermentation of sugar cane.
It has a molecule of great size, therefore its penetration by means of the horny layer is very slow, avoiding any type of irritation.
It has a great moisturizing effect, Slight peeling effect and anti-inflammatory.
Lactic acid is generally used for intolerant, sensitive and delicate skins.
Mesopeel Argilac doesn't produce desquamation and there is a minimum degree of skin irritation.
Mesopeel Argilac provides to the skin the same benefits of alpha-hydroxy acids: increases cellular turnover, improves skin’s firmness, reduces pigmentations and clarifies the skin, but without itching neither burning nor stinging.
Particularly indicated for sensitive skins, intolerant to the peelings application which want to redefine the cutaneous surface and smoothes spots.
It is the perfect peeling for sensitive intolerant, delicate, itchy and reactive skins, which do not tolerate other type of action and which have imperfections, spots, redness, coupe rosé, dehydration, mild acne- moderate, desquamation by the effect of the wind and cold. It is the choice for young skins which want to have their first face cares.
- Cleansing and Make-Up Removal: soak cotton pads in Water to get a complete cleansing and make-up removal of the skin area to be treated.
- Don't rinse.
- Degreasing: soak a gauze in Degreasing Lotion, put pressure on the area to be treated to ensure the complete cleansing of the skin fatty layer.
- Apply the peeling with a fan brush to the area to be treated.
- Keep it for a certain time period between 10 until 30 minutes.
Since the peeling is not very aggressive, asses the skin tolerance because of its degree of reactive erythema.
Remove with cool water before the erythema becomes severe.
Before & After: