WRINKLEOUT HA +
Box of 10 Vials of 5 ml
WRINKLEOUT HA + is an advanced concentrate with a spectacular rejuvenating effect, designed to rapidly improve the firmness and density of the skin.
The formula contains a wealth of 7 biomimetic peptides enriched with mixtures of amino acids, minerals, antioxidants and low molecular weight hyaluronic acid.
Due to the high concentration of hyaluronic acid, the complex acts like a molecular sponge - it maintains optimal hydration of the skin and prevents its aging.
The composition fills the naturally occurring HA deficiency, fills in wrinkles from the inside and reduces those caused by dehydration.
The synergistic action with the biomimetic peptides allows an immediate improvement of the hydrodynamics and the elasticity of the skin.
Argireline's hexapeptide content guarantees a visible reduction in the signs of aging and skin reconstruction at the cellular level.
WRINKLEOUT Ha + strongly restructures and regenerates the skin's collagen matrix, has anti-wrinkle, cytostimulant and anti-glycation properties, giving amazing wrinkle reduction and skin rejuvenation effects.
The Benefits of WRINKLEOUT HA +:
- Deep tissue restructuring
- Stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin
- Improves the density of the dermis Improves skin elasticity
- Strong revitalization and nutrition of the skin
WRINKLEOUT HA + can be used Face, neck, décolleté, hands
- BIOMIMETIC PEPTIDES • Acetyl Decapeptide-3 • Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 • Hexapeptide-10 • Oligopeptide-72 • Sh-Oligopeptide-2 • Polypeptide-1 • Acetyl Hexapeptide-30
- HYALURONIC ACID • 15 mg / ml
- MINERALS • Calcium VITAMINS • Niacinamide (Vit B3) • Ascorbic acid (Vit C) • Retinol (Vit A) • Riboflavin (Vit B2) • Tocopherol (Vit E) • Pyridoxine (Vit B6) • Inositol (Vit B8) • Thiamine ( Vit B1) • Folic acid (Vit B9)
- AMINO ACIDS • Glutamine • Gamma-aminobutyric acid • Leucine • Arginine
- Skin diseases at the treatment site ,Pregnancy and breast-feeding, Cancer, Unstable diabetes, Epilepsy, Diseases of the immune system, Blood disorders associated with excessive bleeding, Hypersensitivity or allergy to any of the ingredients of the preparation